Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today my life was duller, but Yesterday, everything was--Tech-ni-color!

Hey everyone! Sarah here! Well, Daddy's been home for a couple weeks, now. Well, almost 2. School's been great, I guess. PE was horrible today. I don't know how people like to do track! I almost threw up. My brother got his first car a couple days ago. I'll make sure I will have a really nice mercedes benz when I turn 16. In 3 years, my family will be rich. lol. Like that'll ever happy! Chances of being millionaires is 1 in a 1000000. I'm sure you've heard that saying before. My brother is planning to get married in March to Katie Horlacher. And lastly, keeping up with my friends in Japan, Germany, and other poeple around the US. The school and friends thing is the only thing hectic right now. But anyway, I love school here! I'm not too fond of all my teachers, though. The nicest teacher I have is, I guess, Mrs. Exstrum, my math teacher. So yeah. I have an A+ in Math. Yup.


Yesterday, when I was walking home from school with my friend, Sam, we were by the pool and we could see the 8th grade football team from where we were standing and they were kneeling in a cirlce, and then we saw two people in helmets and padding running around chasing eachother, it looked like. It seemed like they were playing Duck, Duck, Goose! Ha! I had a real good day yesterday, today was okay, I guess. Nothing interesting happened today. Yesterday, my crush said "Hey" to me so I was happy for the rest of the day. Yup yup yup. Well, I gotta do my homework. It's 8:11PM and I haven't done my math yet! Ahh! Haha! Well, love ya!

No comments: