Thursday, September 13, 2007

School and Texas

So, as you all know, my family moved from Japan to Texas on May 5th. So far, I am really liking it here. This is the start of something new! My dad's retiring from the military, I just started middle school, my brother will be graduating in May and last by definitely NOT least...Daddy's coming home on Sunday! Woohoo! I've missed him so much! Surpisingly, this has not been the longest he and my family have been apart from eachother. The longest was a year. Daddy was deployed to Iraq when I was in...let's see...3rd grade, I believe. He missed Christmas and everything. I just remember it was when the war aganst the Iraqis first started. But anyways, what I'm really looking forward to is staying here until I go to college! Not moving around the world will be something new for me. I'm so used to moving every three years...or two. Well, whenever you see my daddy, tell him thank you for serving our country! United we stand.

No comments: