Monday, September 17, 2007


Hey ya'll! Daddy's home! Woohoo! It's been four and a half months. It's Monday night, September 17th 2007. He came home yesterday. The above picture is my full family, well, except for Craig. Craig's still up at college. OMG, I sooo have to say something! My friend, Sam, wanted to go talk to her crush, Jesse Green, so I went with her and my crush, Andrew, was sitting only 3 feet away from him on the floor and as I was walking, Andrew was looking at me hopefully, well, that's what it seemed like, as if I were going to talk to him, but I wasn't. So, I went with Sam to say something completely wacky, and as I was looking back as I was walking back to my seat, Andrew was looking at me. He's so cute! His brown, or blue eyes?? I think they're brown, I'm pretty sure. Haha! Well, I'm having scripture study,s o bye!

No comments: