Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday, but there's Nowhere to be, We're Keepin it together it's so good to be free-ee


Hey again! It's Friday night as you can see from the title. That line is from the song We Got the Party With Us by Hannah Montana. My middle school had a school dance tonight, but I didn't go. Instead, I went with Calli and Sam to the movies. We saw Mr Bean's Holiday. It was actually pretty funny! Afterwards, we went to Coldstone for ice cream. Omigosh. My daddy comes home on Sunday! Can't wait! I've waited four and a half months to see him and the time for him to come home is finally here! Summfall (Summer/Fall) just keeps getting better and better. =)

To the right is a picture of my BFF in the whole wide round world, Maddy Robertson. She and I are so much alike yet so different. That was when we went to Twin Falls in Idaho July '07.

No comments: