Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday!


Hey everybody! What Time is It? it's time for Daddy to come home! Tomorrow at 3:40, his plane is going to land and he is going to come out of the gate and his eyes are going to widen. He's going to have a big relieved smile on his face because he is going to be with his forever-loved family. Everyone in the family is going to be at the airport waving flags when he comes out which everyone at the airport will think he's just coming home from Iraq or something, but he'll be dressed in shorts and a shirt. Ha! But Daddy will be home. Four and a half months have gone by without him by my mom's side and she's been very sad. I'm sure they're both going to give eachother a big smooch when he comes out of the gate. Well, I'd better go get ready for the day, I need a shower, I feel gross. Then after that, i will clean my room, and after that, I'm going to sit back down on the recliner and get lost behind a Harry Potter book...lol. Cya!
(the picture is of my sister, Ashley, and me, Sarah on my 12th birthday at TGIF in Machida. but the picture isn't about me, it's about my sis, her birthday was yesterday. as of now, I have a 20 year old sister! happy birthday, Ash!)

No comments: